Sinply Orange

Every time I am at the grocery store I see the Simply Orange lettering I created back in 2000. This is a unique script as it has been in use for over 10 years. I was fortunate to work with a team of excellent designers on this project when it first arrived on the consumer market.

This is the original sketch for the lettering. Like most sketches I use for drawing templates it is a loose reference to use as a starting point.


This image shows all the lettering that was created for the comps of the Simply Orange project. What is amazing is that all the lettering treatments with variations were produced in a 2 day timeframe. I drank a lot of strong coffee back in those days when I was under tight deadline pressure to produce a variety of styles.


This is the lettering as used on the current package design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Best Artikel

Powered by Blogger.