The Trust Your Soul Poster



It has been a while since my last lettering update. I basically took some time off to get a fresh perspective on my method of showing a gestural lettering piece in public. For many years I've been showing samples of white lettering reversed out of a black background which goes back to the ad arts studio days of the mid 80's. About 5 months ago I began to think about all the preliminary sketching and brush work that goes into a lettering piece. Somehow it should be included in the final piece.

This giclée print is my first attempt to combine the preliminary work with the finished lettering. I now see a lot of possibilities for creating some interesting promotional posters for clients or anyone else interested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Best Artikel

Powered by Blogger.