Press is OUT of the garage!!!

Thanks to my loving (and genius) husband the letterpress is happily in the INside studio my husband built for it  - and out of the garage.  Letterpress is a finicky art and the ink likes it to be between 65-75 degrees. Too cold and the ink hardens up, too warm and it melts!  So, both the ink and I are very happy now in our climate controlled studio :)

For a few minutes, I did think it would be fun to just keep the letterpress on the front lawn. It was a gorgeous morning in Houston, sunny and in the low 70's.



I quickly realized I was being silly and in just a few short weeks it will probably be in the 90's here! So, hubby continued to work his magic and hoist this 1400 pound hunk of metal into our home. He somehow devised this multi-pulley system to get it up the steps - genius I tell you!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Best Artikel

Powered by Blogger.