Lettering Sketch for Word Far Away



This is the original sketch for the World Far Away composition. I was thinking about deadlines with commercial lettering. My garden has no deadlines to deal with.

I rough sketched the composition and refined the lettering on a overlay. The overlay was scanned and used as a template. The background image was painted in Photoshop and changed a number of times with modified layers as I wanted the word "deadlines" to overlap the garden path.

Besides the garden composition changing the lettering changed as well. The finished lettering is similar to the overlay with many refinements. As with most of my gestural script I constantly change and reshape letters while working. If I was doing this on canvas the process would be the same.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Best Artikel

Powered by Blogger.